Do you want to work for a well-established group practice located in the popular seaside suburb of Glenelg East?
- Full admin and marketing support
- Are you looking for flexibility in your work schedule?
- Be part of a fantastic clinical team
- In-house professional development provided
This is an excellent opportunity for Clinical Psychologists/Clinical Registrars who are skilled in working with a diverse range of clientele and in some cases couples, families, and other client groups.
Adelaide Psychological Services provide evidence based therapy for a varied range of issues including anxiety, trauma, depression, WorkCover, couples relationships, families, children’s and adolescents issues and mood disorders.
If you want to be part of a friendly team; enjoy flexibility, job satisfaction without the stress – then this may be the job for you! Work in large furnished consulting rooms with an established referral structure with opportunities to extend your current skills and to learn and develop new skills to further develop your career.
Mentoring and supervision from a Board approved Clinical Psychology supervisor to support and help build your professional profile. A fantastic administration and promotion and marketing services provided.
To be successful in this dynamic role, you must have:
- Full registration with the Psychology Board
- Registered with Medicare, preferably with clinical endorsement
- Experience in assessments and intervention
- Commitment to evidence based therapy
- A high level of inter-personal skills
- A high standard of professionalism
- Ability to function both autonomously and as part of a team
- Competence to liaise with GP’s and other referral sources
- Excellent verbal and written communication
This position will suit those who:
- Enjoy working in a relaxed, friendly supportive team.
- Require flexibility in working hours.
- Tailor your week to your needs.
- Work is available in full and/or half day blocks.
- flexibility and support to follow your own areas of interest
- Suitable for client-centred practitioners with commitment to evidence-based practice.
If you believe you possess the exceptional professional and personal qualities required for this dynamic role and you are keen to on joining a dedicated and proficient private practice, please submit an expression of interest together with your CV and contact details for two referees.
Resumes can be emailed to Kirsty on firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information is available on 8295 4150.
(Permanent, Full Time/Part Time)