BSc/BPsych, BPsych (Hons), MPsych (Clin)
Sarah has extensive experience working with all age groups across a range of psychological and neurodevelopmental conditions. Sarah currently provides the following assessments:
• Autism spectrum disorder (children and adults)
• Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (children and adults)
• Behavioural assessments for children
• Impairment assessments for Disability Support Pension
• Functional Assessments for NDIS applications
Sarah also has special interests in therapy in perinatal mental health, grief and loss, emotional regulation, and parenting. Sarah integrates a range of approaches including cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), narrative therapy, acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) and motivational interviewing.
Sarah is also approved by the Psychology Board of Australia to provide supervision across all levels.