Our child psychologists assist parents to address:
- a child’s anxiety, low confidence, obsessional behaviour and anger
- clarify a child’s temperament
- tensions between siblings
- friendship issues
- single parenting issues
- assessment of learning difficulties
- assessment and advice for behavioural and developmental difficulties
- different personalities and coping styles within a family
- coping with separation and divorce
- step-family tensions
Our child psychologists counsel children and advise parents as required. Our child psychologists make recommendations to schools and provide reports for schools when required. There is a cost for written reports to schools.
Our psychologists are able to assist parents by providing therapy to improve parenting skills that have been criticised in a child protection report.